Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

unpredictable

Today I returned my books and took my very last final in the testing center. I did well, I got an 88%, I'd say that's pretty good considering everything on it was about different religions such as Taoism, Confucianism, Islam, Judaism, etc. and every vocab word was in a different language!
On my way home from campus I had a weird and unanticipated emotion come over me...I was sad. I realized I would never again be on that campus as a student, most of my friends are leaving and I feel like I didn't take advantage of every opportunity I could have as a college student. Not only that but I'm scared. I don't have a job, I'm just going to be here waiting for Mark to graduate and I don't know what our future holds.
My entire life I have always known what is coming next, kindergarten then 1st grade, all the way up to 12th grade. Then I came to college and had one semester after the other...
But now what?!
I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends I have made here at college and the experiences they have gone through with me. After this week I don't know when I will see them next but I know they will always play a major role in my life. They mean so much to me.
I'm grateful for a loving and supportive family who are proud of me and the things I have accomplished.
This has been a crazy and amazing chapter of my life.
I'm soo glad to be done with test and tedious homework assignments, but it's scary to be on my own now and have to be a real grown up. I still don't know what I want to be when I'm grown up!!!
I'm ready for whatever comes along and know that life has so much to offer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment