Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!

Well fail, it's been a while since I've last written a post but that is just because life has gotten so exciting over here I'm too busy having fun and living my life (and also, I've been slammed at work which is when I usually blog :) )

Here's what's been happening lately:
  • Taylor went to her first homecoming and I got to do her hair and make up which was so fun! She is a gorgeous girl!
  • We've been going to a new ward and have already made some amazing friends! *hint hint: We're moving! More on that later
  • Fall is here and I'm loving it! We went to a cute pumpkin patch at the Pleasanton fair grounds. It had blow up slides for the little kids...of course I was all over that!
  • We carved/painted pumpkins with our cute friends the Barsdorfs.
  • Last weekend was the stake Trunk or Treat and we dressed up as Wayne's World and Mark even helped me make decorations for our car!
  • The Giants won the World Series!!!
  • This weekend we are going to the Warren's cabin with 5 couples. I'm really excited, it should be a blast
I'm loving our new life here in California. I love being able to stop at my parent's house on the way home from work and hang out with my cute sisters.
Happy Halloween!









2 comments:

  1. I like how the pumpkins are sitting on the hay bales at the pumpkin patch. And nice Halloween costumes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne's World... Party time... Excellent... costumes :) Glad you are in our ward, too!

    ReplyDelete