Here's what's been happening lately:
- Taylor went to her first homecoming and I got to do her hair and make up which was so fun! She is a gorgeous girl!
- We've been going to a new ward and have already made some amazing friends! *hint hint: We're moving! More on that later
- Fall is here and I'm loving it! We went to a cute pumpkin patch at the Pleasanton fair grounds. It had blow up slides for the little kids...of course I was all over that!
- We carved/painted pumpkins with our cute friends the Barsdorfs.
- Last weekend was the stake Trunk or Treat and we dressed up as Wayne's World and Mark even helped me make decorations for our car!
- The Giants won the World Series!!!
- This weekend we are going to the Warren's cabin with 5 couples. I'm really excited, it should be a blast
I'm loving our new life here in California. I love being able to stop at my parent's house on the way home from work and hang out with my cute sisters.