Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

RAK

I was just reading a new post from a blog I follow. She is an amazing woman with a heart-retching story (see her story here.) Despite the hard things she has been through she is truly inspiring and always is serving others. In her most recent post she talked a little about "RAK: Random Acts of Kindness" (you can also find it with a Christmas twist here.)
It is such a simple and easy way to brighten someone's day and pay it forward. You can choose how you want to participate and how much you want to spend. So I'm going to get myself and Mark to do this as a date night! {and probably drag some friends to do it with us :) any volunteers?!}

I hope this is a tradition that we can start now and continue with our children in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment