Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

I'll be home for Christmas



This weekend was another good one.
Friday night my sister Rachel and her roommate Sam came over along with Jamie and we made oreo bites (oreo cake balls? whatever they are called, doesn't matter, they are amazing!) and peppermint bark, both are great Christmas treats and sooo easy to make.

I also got to spend lots of time with my man, went to the gym together on Saturday, then went to lunch at Costa Vida, ran errands and even got him to watch Water for Elephants with me, and he really liked it! He thought it was going to be a chick flick, on the same level as the Notebook. He wasn't at all excited when we rented it, 2 minutes into the movie he looks at me and says "this is going to be depressing, I can already tell." But about 10 minutes later he was so focused and into the movie. I think this is going to be one we buy :)

Now I just have to make it through today and 3 more workdays and then I get to go home to Danville! Friday can't come soon enough!
home couldn't come sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment