Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good Vibes

One of the best things about my job is the location. Smack dab in downtown Danville, the little town I grew up in. Ok it's not really little or a town, but it has a quaint feeling small towns have. It's full of gorgeous oak and redwood trees, cute cafes and boutique, and great events in the summer.

Speaking of events, tonight is Hot August Nights, and it's taking place right outside my window! Hot August Nights is a car show that originated in Reno and we have our own version with hot rods, muscle cars and tons of ridiculously expensive cars like Lamborghini's. Every one comes down and strolls around admiring the cars, talking with friends and we always end with frozen yogurt. There is a feeling of nostalgia in the air right now with the loud cars taking place on main street.

Another huge bonus about the location of my office is that it is right across the street from my all-time favorite sandwich shop, Domenico's! They have THE best pesto-may on a Sweet Square roll :)

It's so nice to be back home, there's such a feeling of comfort in my "little town."

No comments:

Post a Comment