Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

My first real love

I finally got to see the new Dark Knight Rises! I have been an avid Batman fan since seeing Batman Begins about 3 times in theaters, then the Dark Knight at least 5 times so I was obviously counting down the days before the Dark Knight Rises came out. I really wanted to see it opening night and dress up because I love Batman so much, but we've been a little busy and crazy lately so we didn't see it opening night. Then after the tradgic shooting in Colorado Mark was a little nervous to go to a movie theater.
But finally Mark asked me on a date after I was feeling well again and we went to see it!
Despite having super annoying people sitting around us (we were the first ones in the theater, it stayed pretty empty, yet people decided to sit on both sides of us and be restless and chomp on nasty movie theater popcorn the whole time!)...it was AMAZING!

I really loved how it connected back to Batman Begins so much. I also loved all the twists in the plot and how I assumed one thing was going to happen and then something completely different happened. I loved how it ended so much differently than I expected :) But it did drive me crazy how many opportunities there were to kill Bane, I kept leaning over to Mark and saying, "why don't they shoot him right now?! Why won't Batman just kill him?!" I was driving him nuts :)

It was a great movie and immediately after I wanted to pull an all nighter and watch the trillogy all the way through!
My favorite Halloween costume, senior year of high school. Batman really is my first true love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment