Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

a new find

I found an amazing new mascara a couple days ago! I have really sensative eyes that get really irritated if I use a mascara that dries out and flakes. I was using Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion, which was the best I had found for a while.


But then a couple days ago I went to get a new one because mine was almost out and I saw the L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen and looked up some reviews on my phone. They all looked pretty good, they said it didn't dry your eyes out or get all flaky so I decided I would give it a try.
And the consensus is...the best one yet! I'm loving it! It gives so much volume and length to my lashes and it doesn't get dry and flake all over my face during the day! So if you are looking for a new mascara I would definitely say give L'oreal extra volume collagen a try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment