Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A new low

Last night I spent the night at my parent's house (I've been spending a lot of time there lately, and I love it!). Mark had to go out of town for the night. We had family dinner and then Courtney, my exercise parter :), and I went on a bike ride up some good hills and definitely felt the burn/looked at homes for sale to see that I will never be able to afford any of them, and then stopped at the track to run. I really love running with that girl. She makes me laugh the whole time, especially last night ;) (you know what I'm talking about Court!) Then we went home and watched Dance Moms.
At about 11:45 I was laying in bed all toasty and comfy when I realized how pathetic I was in that moment. I thought to myself, "I'm 23 years old and sleeping in bunk beds at my parents house...I've got to get my own place!" The only thing that helped me sleep was the reasurrance of knowing that that wasn't my reality, I'm not THAT pathetic, it was just one night luckily!

Tomorrow evening we are going out with a realtor to figure out our reality. Hopefully after tomorrow night we will have a solid game plan and be able to move our little life along.

Being grown up requires a lot more thinking and planning than I was expecting! But luckily I have wonderful family who lets me crash in their bunk beds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment