Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zzzzzzzzz

Last night I was kept up by an unusual sound...SNORING! Poor Mark was snoring! I laid there thinking that this is what I have to look forward to as we get old....
I tried ignoring it but I couldn't. I thought about the times when my sister Taylor use to snore really loud. Rachel and I would go into her room and plug her nose, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, but also really mean, I know. I thought about plugging Mark's nose but I felt to bad. I tried rolling over loudly to wake him up a little. When I did this the snoring ceased for a minute or so.
A couple times he would stop snoring but then every thirty seconds he would do one really loud snore that would scare me to death.
We are too young to be dealing with snoring right now.
Dear Mark, please don't snore tonight so I can fall asleep, thank you!
I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment