Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

bumbed

Mark just called me and ruined my day...I know that sounds harsh, it wasn't his fault but he was the bearer of bad news
1. Our sister-in-law is in the hospital because something that weighs about 300lbs fell on her leg and she may have to have surgery {yeah she also has a 4 month old baby and two little girls}
2. the house I really wanted is out of our price range. There is the cutest little house about a block away from campus, it has daises in the front yard and a garden in the back yard. and we would have no annoying ppl living above us...I'm soo sad.
3. We have to drive home in August {I have been searching like crazy for decent flights but can't get anything under $500}
4. I still have another hour of work left
5. I'm not on my A game today, I'm all the way down to my C game...

No comments:

Post a Comment