Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I like to move it, move it

Last night I happily jumped on the Zumba bandwagon...and I loved it! My sister-in-law, Sarah, and I have talked about going for the past few months and we finally went last night. We went in Rigby because we decided there would be a good variety of ages and talent, instead of all the college girls on campus and guys walking past the dance room to look in the door and watch...Rigby was the perfect place! It was in this little warehouse so it wasn't too hot. They turned off the lights and turned on colored strobe lights, it was like a big dance party! The instructor was so cute and so much fun. It was nice to go to a fitness class where the instructor actually knows what she is doing, not rip on the instructors on campus but it's just different. This instructor went to a zumba convention in Florida last week, student instructors just don't have time and the capability to do that.
I loved every body roll, wiggle, and drop of sweat. I wish I could go every day but I guess once a week will do. It really was such a good workout. For everyone who thinks it's just a bunch of girls dancing around wishing they were latin, it's that but so much more. I haven't had an ab work out like that in a very long time. If any husbands or boyfriends don't agree, make them go with you, I guarantee they can't do the whole hour.

On another note, today is our 11 months! Can you believe that? Mark and I have almost been married a whole year {there will be a cheesy, ooie gooie post dedicated to Mark and marriage next month}

1 comment:

  1. kelli i didn't go last night but that is usually where i go too! you will love love love it. and i'll probably be seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete