Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

A California Christmas

For the past week or so we have been trying to figure out flights to go home for Christmas. My awesome dad is giving us plane tickets home as my graduation gift! {he's always bought our tickets home as a Christmas gift, luckily for him, this is the last time he will have to, since we hopefully will be living in California come April 2012!} Not only do we have to coordinate my work schedule with Mark's but also with finals and my sister Rachel's work and final schedule. Plus we have to coordinate with our parents schedule as to who can pick us up from the airport and who will drop us off. {the ONLY negative to flying home is that we have no car once we get there.} But after a week or months of coordinating and changing plans, my wonderful dad booked our flights today! I can't wait to go home! Christmas with snow is beautiful, but Christmas at home with family is what it's all about.

Wildfox California Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment