Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

christmas shopping

I don't know if it's a tradition in my family or if it's just because my dad is so on the ball, but we always get our Christmas shopping done BEFORE Thanksgiving. It's been really hard for me to do that while I've been here at school the past 4 years because there are not many stores in Rexburg so I usually wait until I go down to Utah for Thanksgiving to do my shopping. But it always stresses me out waiting that long!
So I've started planning what I'm getting and when I'm getting it:
Dad-check!
Mom-just figured out what I'm going to get her and am going to start it today!
Brad & LuAnn-ehhh maybe one of the things I'm getting my mom for LuAnn as well. Don't know about Brad.
Taylor-ahhh
Dave & Lauren-absolutely no idea
Mark-a few ideas, I'll have to look during black Friday.

I know my list looks like a mess, but I'm actually feeling really good about it! The ones that are really stressing me out are Brad & LuAnn, Dave & Lauren, and Taylor. Mostly Mark's family, so looks like I'm going to have pick Mark's brain!


No comments:

Post a Comment