Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

an early Thanksgiving

Tonight we are heading down to Utah for an early Thanksgiving with the Warrens! It's going to be a great weekend full of family {7 nieces and 1 nephew}, good food {zupas! and of course turkey and pies and everything in between!} I'm in charge of making the sweet potatoes and helping my sister in law with the pies, I love baking so I'm excited.
I'm so excited to get a break from Rexburg, I always start feeling like I need to get out once it gets cold so it will be a nice break, even though it's cold down in utah too. This week has been a rough one and I'm hoping this weekend gets me back to normal.

Hoping today goes by fast at work so I can go home and pack, then pick Mark up {luckily his boss is letting him leave an hour early so we won't pull into our brother and sister in law's house at 1 am!}

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Utah is no where near as cold as Idaho!! On average Provo is 10-15 degrees warmer than Idaho! :)

    ReplyDelete