Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to the world Jaclyn Johansen

I just wanted to share this blog post from Jared's cousin. She does a beautiful job talking about and sharing Jaclyn's birth. Congratulations to Tiffany, I can't imagine the emotions that day brought. We love you and pray for you & your girls constantly. You are and always have been a great example to us and continue to do so. You are a great mother to your two adorable girls. I don't know anyone who exudes more faith and courage than you.

http://benandcamille.blogspot.com/

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. wow, I don't know who she is but I watched that video and bawled. What a sad sad thing for that wife. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is our friend from home's older brother's wife. They are such an amazing family and she is such a strong woman, only our age and she has been through so much.

    ReplyDelete