Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day to everyone, but especially my wonderful family that love me unconditionally, who are my biggest fans and greatest support, & to a man who makes me a better person every day, who teaches me how to forgive and hug it out.
I feel very blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I hope they know I love them every day not just on Valentine's day.

This morning I woke up to Mark getting in the shower at 3:30, thinking it was 7! Then when it really was 7 he snuck out to get donuts and roses for me and we had breakfast in bed.
He told me that he asked his boss if he could leave work early tonight, which she wasn't too happy about, but he is taking me to go see The Vow tonight! I'm so excited! Hopefully I'm not in a crying mood, but I'll be sure to bring tissue with me just in case Mark cries or something :)
 Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day and feels loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment