Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I vow...



Last night we went to see The Vow at the theater here in Rexburg. I loved the movie! I thought it was going to be sad and depressing but it wasn't at all. Even though he doesn't want to admit it, I think Mark really liked the movie too! It wasn't too chick-flicky but he said it was depressing because she forgot all those memories. I reassured him that it would be ok because they could make new ones together.
 I learned quite a few things through watching this movie:

1. Don't buy tickets online for FatCats because they screw you and make you sit in the front 3 rows! {guess that's what you get for being prepared and buying tickets early?!}
2. Channing Tatum has awful teeth! I guess his other features distract from it so I've never noticed before?
3. I loved the analogy he talked about that moments make us who we are.
4. I want to believe that we would make all the same choices again like Paige {Rachel McAdams} did.
5. Channing proved that men should wear sweaters but only if you are ripped? {except not ones with one awkward button on the right side, I hated that one at the end}
6. This movie made Mark want to live in San Francisco and be city people for a little while, but he doesn't want us to become hippies and me to be a vegetarian.
7. We can't wait to have restaurant options and have our "place" and get the "usual", but I don't really think we are those kind of people, we are too cheap and I like to mix it up
8. It gave me hope that one day Mark will let me get a kitten and keep it
9. I do not like sitting in the second row, it hurts my neck
10. I do not like sitting next to the socially awkward girl who comes with her mom but they didn't get seats together and she laughs hysterically at semi funny parts that no one else laughs that hard at and she looks down at her bag that's on her lap every time they KISS!
11. I love my love story
12. I have a guy who I know would fight for me to remember him.

It was the perfect way to spend a relaxing {after I had to get an IV at the doctor} valentine's day and year1/2 of marriage!


The Vow Movie - Leo Channing Tatum Quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment