Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

couldn't ask for more

I was just thinking about all the adventures Mark and I have had together over the past 4/5 years. {crazy that we have known each other that long!}
But we have been to so many places and done so many things that most people never get the chance to do.
I really am a lucky and blessed girl.
I have a great life, full of adventure and happiness.
I have so much to look forward to in life.
Seeing the world with my best friend
Creating a family in the future.

I take things for granted so often. I forget about the experiences we have had.
So, thank you to my mom and dad, my grandparents, Mark, everyone who has provided the amazing memories of family vacations and started my love for travel.
What 22 year old can say they have been to Hawaii twice, Italy, cruise to Mexico, Disneyland a million times, Niagara falls, Palmyra 2 or 3 times, Orlando 2 times, Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Harry Potter land, Chicago, road trip across the country, Yellowstone a few times, hiked the Grand Tetons...and so many other places!

I really am so lucky and so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment