Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

little kid at heart

Since I'm still on this rant about how excited I am for fall, I wore my first fall outfit today :) welcome back my brown riding boots, I have missed you.

Also, Halloween is probably my favorite holiday, it always has been. I LOVE dressing up! It's so much more fun than wearing your regular clothes, you can be anything/anyone you want! My favorite costume I've ever had was my senior year of high school. I love batman so I found this little boys batman costume, complete with foam abs. I was so proud of my costume and felt so legit {but then I think I let someone borrow it and I never got it back. Yes I'm still pissed!}

As soon as it becomes September I start brainstorming what I want to be for halloween. However, my cute hubby does not enjoy dressing up. He thinks it's a hassle :( So we will see if we dress up this year. Maybe I should plan a Halloween party so I will have an excuse to dress him up!
{my hair use to be so long, i miss it!}

What should we dress up as?!

1 comment:

  1. your Halloween costume from fall of 09 was soooo funny!! but i know you'll think of something great...your kelli!!

    ReplyDelete