Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm a big jerk!





So in my last post I said that we finally got the Jimmer jersey I ordered Mark for Christmas, yes Christmas was 3 months ago! I have been emailing back and forth with the company I ordered it from, it has been a hassle to say the least. 
Well when we got the package a couple nights ago, Mark ripped it open {Even though I wanted him to wait and give it to him as a bday gift too hahah} and it was a Seattle Mariner's jersey!
Mark's bummed out face
Needless to say, I was so pissed! I could not believe that he sent us the wrong jersey, not even the same sport! So I grabbed my computer and wrote a nasty email pretty much demanding he pay for return shipping, give me a full refund and still send the Jimmer jersey and I sent it. I was so mad the rest of the night, I didn't even want to think about it.

The next morning I checked my email to see what the idiot said back {almost 100% sure he didn't respond because it has taken him daysss to get back to me before}.
But I was surprised to see a response from him. It said "I sent the Jimmer Fredette jersey as well as the Mariners jersey for all your hassle."

Oops! I felt like a jerk! But why would they put the Mariners jersey on top? We didn't open it because we thought we were going to have to send it back. So I ripped open the plastic and sure enough the Jimmer jersey was underneath. I called Mark and told him the good news {and the bad news that I was a jerk}. He laughed and was so excited to come home after class to see it!
At least we finally got the jersey and I don't have to stress over it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaaha! I would of reacted the SAME way! At least he got the present :)

    ReplyDelete