Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

I've got a feeling

Well today is my 23rd birthday! This is the oldest I've felt {obviously} but each year I guess I feel a little older, this year I definitely feel older. 23 sounds older. But I think it also sounds more mature and like it's more acceptable to be married?! haha Whatever it is, I've got a feeling that 23 is going to be a good year for me.
This morning I woke up to a delish breakfast made by Mark! He also made me a home-made card {the best!} with a coupon for all the things we are going to do tonight, Get take out from Costa Vida, get a cupcake from Cocoa Bean, I get to pick a movie, and we are going to build a fort and watch the movie in there! I'm so excited {Yes, I am turning 23, not 3 haha}.
I also got a big surprise at work today! Tara showed up at my office with balloons and a gift, actually lots of gifts! She is so thoughtful and such a wonderful friend.
I can't wait to get home and check the mail! My parents said they sent me something :)
I loved waking up to texts and getting lots of notifications on my facebook.
I think one of the best things about birthdays is the reminder of how loved and blessed you are. I'm so grateful for such thoughtful and loving family and friends.


Thanks for making my day special.

No comments:

Post a Comment