Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Odds are ever in my favor!

 


 


We officially have tickets for the midnight premier of the Hunger Games!! I could not be more excited. 1. I read the Hunger Games for the first time about 6 months ago and fell in love! Obsessed! I read them again a couple months ago and REALLY want to read the first book again before the movie tomorrow not. 2. This is my first midnight premier! Crazy huh?! I never went in high school because seminary was so early {and really the only movie worth going to in high school was The Dark Night!}
We are going with a big group of friends {I think it is all the same people we saw Deathly Hallows part 2 with!}
The biggest plus of all this, our tickets were only $5 each! And the theater is this really old vintage theater in St Anthony.






1 comment:

  1. I really liked the first book. But very rarely do I like movies as much as the books they are based on. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete