Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

seasons greatings

Welcome winter! 
Fall was nice while it lasted...all of about 3 days haha! literally it was in the 80's on Saturday and now it is Thursday and it is about 39 degrees! How does that happen? fyi, Rexburg only has 2 seasons, winter and summer, and it is winter for 9 months of the year

But I'm actually ok with this for many reasons. First, I don't have to walk around campus in the crappy weather, aka wind and snow. Second, I get to sit in my office and enjoy watching the snow fall from my window. Third, it's a great excuse to go get hot chocolate from the Cocoa Bean. Fourth, I have a husband to cuddle with the few hours each night when we are both home from work!{also, i have a snuggie!}

I already want to start listening to Christmas music, and the snow hasn't even stuck yet! And I just put up my very few Fall decorations and feel like it's already time to take them down. {side note, i'm so excited for the beebs Christmas cd!} 

This is our last winter in Rexburg, so BRING IT ON!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow,

No comments:

Post a Comment