Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

sicky

feeling like crap.
Stayed home from work yesterday thinking I had strep...slept until about noon. finally went to the doctor {despite my hate for the doctor's office} Sat in the waiting area for about 15 minutes, not too painful because "Kim's fairytale wedding" was on the tv. Then the nurse took me into an exam room, asked me my symptoms. asked if I had a fever, I didn't know because I don't own a thermometer, she took my temp and didn't tell me if I had a fever or not. thanks for informing me.
Then I waiting another 25 mintues before the doctor came in. Looked down my throat. said he didn't think it was strep, didn't even swab my throat to check for strep. Didn't tell me much...I already know I feel like crap and an nauseous from mucus draining into my stomach. Wrote me a prescription but told me not to get it filled until Saturday, if I wasn't feeling better. Thanks for the help doc.

Decided I would go to work today. Can't stand up for more than 2 minutes with out feeling like I'm going to puke everywhere. Having chest pains, weird. so congested. want to go home and climb back in bed.
I even tried turning on Christmas music on Pandora to see if that would help ease the pain...but I couldn't do it! You can't listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, it's just a rule.

As you can probably tell, I don't handle being sick very well. I never use to get sick. I guess marriage made me susceptible? I have thrown up more, missed school/work more than I ever have in my life.

I have to feel better tomorrow because Mark and I have a fun date planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment