Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

shorty Christmas



I don't know what is so intriguing about the Biebes, but I can't help but love him and his songs.

His new Mistletoe single came out yesterday and I have listened to it more than I want to admit. I'm pretty sure his catch phrase is "shorty with you," seems like he says it in every song, but it never gets old! He's just a little boy, ok not that little anymore, who is experienced in love?!

Regardless, I will be buying his Christmas album as soon as it comes out! I have a feeling it is going to be great, how can it not be with all the musicians he's collaborated with for this album. I'm especially excited to hear "All I want for Christmas is you" with him and Mariah Carey! That song is one of my favorite Christmas songs! I sing my heart out in the car to it year round.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm okay, no joke, I've had it on repeat since Monday hahaha I LOVE JB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete